– Log in to your account using cPanel.
– Use a text editor to add the following line to the .htaccess file. Replace Region/Zone with your own time zone:
php_value date.timezone 'Region/Zone'
– Save the changes to the .htaccess file and exit the text editor.
– To verify that the new setting is active, create a PHP test file that contains the following code in the same directory where the .htaccess file is located:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
– Load the test file in your web browser, and then search for the name of the directive. The Local Value column should display the new setting that you specified in the .htaccess file.
TD Web Services was founded with a simple philosophy in mind: provide the best quality service and support to customers at a low price. Since then, we have refined our mission to provide exceptional service, not just servers.